The Step-by-Step Guide to the Aventus Validator Staking Program
July 06, 2021
For those interested in earning their share of transaction fees over the Aventus Network, here is a step-by-step guide to staking with the Aventus Validator Program.
The Aventus Network requires validator nodes to validate and process transactions to ensure transparency, security, and fairness across the network through a distributed consensus whereby stakers or ‘validators’ are incentivised to validate correct transactions only.
At launch, Aventus Network runs 10 nodes, each requiring 250,000 AVT. AVT holders can become validators by staking their AVT and associating them with a validator node. In return, they earn their share of transaction fees from that node.
Aventus is on a journey to 1 billion transactions, which means the potential for fees from 1 billion transactions are shared between stakers.
Here’s the guide.
To stake, you must have AVT tokens in your Ethereum wallet. If you don’t have AVT, it can be easily purchased on Uniswap, HitBTC, or Mercatox.
- To register as a staker, visit https://www.aventus.io/ecosystem/, scroll down, and fill out the form below
2. Visit https://staking.aventus.io/
3. Scroll down and click ‘Log in with MetaMask’
4. Connect to your Metamask wallet in your browser
5. Type an AVT amount you’d like to stake in the ‘Deposit AVT Stake’ field
6. Select the validator node with which you’d like to stake
Each validator has the same chance of earning rewards, you just need to select one with available space (check out the 10 wheels on the main page!)
7. Tick the box to agree to the Terms and Conditions
8. Click ‘Deposit AVT Stake’ and begin the Ethereum transaction to send your AVT to the Validator selected
The AVT is safely deposited in the scheme ready to earn rewards each month! Enjoy AVT!
Full version of the guide: click here