Aventus Token Sale — Full details
August 15, 2017
We are very happy to announce that our AVT token sale will be live starting September 6th 2017 at 12pm UTC and ending on September 13th 2017 at 12pm UTC.
The terms remain unchanged given ETH has recovered to the same levels it was at when we initially announced. We are seeking to sell 6,000,000 AVT for 60,000ETH (~15,000,000 USD).
Token Sale Summary
- The AVT tokens will be available for purchase for 7 days.
- Aventus will be selling a minimum of 3,000,000 AVT, with a hard cap of 6,000,000 AVT.
- In order to make the process more fair for both large and small buyers, there will be a constant price throughout the entire period of 92 AVT per ETH.
- Pre-sale to strategic partners and corporate partners will be discounted up to a hard maximum of 20% on up to 3,000,000 AVT (max 27,273 ETH accepted).
Token Supply Details
The chart below depicts the token supply breakdown. The maximum total token supply is 10,000,000 AVT, and the minimum denomination is 10¹⁸ (e.g. 1 AVT = 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 base units).
The following is an explanation of the token supply breakdown. All absolute AVT numbers quoted are those considered if the total supply of 10,000,000 AVT is reached.
- 60% (6,000,000 AVT) will be sold in the Sep 2017 sale. Useable immediately after the sale ends.
- 19.5% (1,950,000 AVT) will be distributed over 3–5 years as new user incentives, to strategic partners and applications building atop the protocol, event organisers, and promoters.
- 2.5% (250,000 AVT) will be used for social bounties (50,000 AVT) and bug bounties (200,000 AVT). The 0.5% of total supply corresponding to social bounties will be useable immediately.
- 18% (1,800,000 AVT) will be distributed to the Aventus team, advisors, and corporate partners. Of this, 1,500,000 AVT (15% of the total supply) corresponding to the team and advisors will be locked for a year. The remaining 2.5% of the total supply to the corporate partners will not be subject to a lock-up.