Aventus October Update
October 25, 2022
With summer over, and Thanksgiving and Christmas fast approaching, but we’re not winding down. Catch up with everything we’ve been up to this last month.
- Aventus Network becomes carbon neutral! We’re thrilled to announce that in October, the Aventus Network blockchain achieved carbon neutrality for 2021/2022 as part of our wider plans to minimise our impact on the environment. Learn more here.
Events & Press
- Our carbon neutral announcement was featured in CityAM and EU Startups.
- Alan Vey, Founder & CEO of Aventus, was awarded Hurun UK’s Future Star of Under 30s for his work at Aventus.
- Commenting on the impact of UK Prime Minister Liz Truss’ short time in office on the tech industry, Alan was featured in CityAM, Verdict, Blockchain USA, Tech Tribune France, Investment Monitor, Financial News and UK Tech News.
- On the latest Aventus TechTalk, where Developer Relations Engineer Emmanuel Ngubo talked through our path to becoming a parachain. If you missed it, you can catch up here.
- As our achievements and ambitions continue to grow, we’re looking to grow our team alongside that. We’re hiring a Mid-Level and Senior Software Developer – find out more about the roles, requirements and salaries here.