Aventus November Update
December 01, 2022
As the calendar year draws to a close, we’re squeezing as much as we can out of the time left! We’ve been working behind the scenes integrating our Network onto Polkadot following our Parachain win, driving exciting commercial conversations and extremely busy with marketing, press and events! Find out more below.
Events & Press
- Aventus exploded in the press this month!
- Alan Vey, Founder & Chairman of Aventus, was featured in TechMonitor discussing what the Autumn Statement means for the tech industry.
- A letter written by Alan was also published in The Financial Times, sharing his thoughts on what the current crypto winter means for the industry in the long term.
- CityAM published a letter by Alan on the importance of cryptocurrency regulation
- Innovation in Business published a thought leadership article by Alan around why businesses can no longer afford to ignore Web3.
- Alan also spoke at CityAM’s CryptoAM Summit this month, on a panel around enterprise growth in blockchain.
- Nahu Seyoum, Software Artchitect at Aventus, attending Polkadot’s Sub0 conference, where he spoke on a panel about building a parachain.
- To celebrate the huge successes we’ve accomplished this year (including winning our Parachain slot in Polkadot’s ecosystem, becoming fully carbon neutral and securing a number of key partnerships), we brought the entire team together from across the globe to London. You can find out more about the event here.
- As we continue to scale up our enterprise-grade offering, we’re excited to announce that Walter Kok has joined the Aventus executive team as Board Member & Strategic Advisor. You can find out more here.